Our Story

LSW Architects was founded by Don Eby in Vancouver, Washington in 1955. With the additions of Vaughn Lein (1974), Ralph Willson (1988), Arlen Stanek (1988), and John Wyckoff (1993), the firm took on the name of LSW Architects. The longevity of our practice is testimony to our clients and the support of our community. Today, the LSW legacy continues with a dedication to architectural service under the leadership of principals Casey Wyckoff and Ralph Willson.

1955

Don Eby establishes his architectural firm in Vancouver, WA

1974

Vaughn Lein joins Don Eby

1982

Firm name becomes Eby Lein & Associates

1988

Ralph Willson and Arlen Stanek join the firm, LSW Investments buys building at Vancouver location

1989

Firm name becomes Lein Stanek and Willson

1993

John Wyckoff joins the firm

1994

Firm name becomes LSW Architects, PC

1996

Portland location opens

2007

Casey Wyckoff becomes a partner

2012

Casey Wyckoff becomes president of LSW

2014

LSW Architects moves to Esther Short Building in downtown Vancouver